Coming of Age is here to help the ever-growing number of adults age 50+ rediscover their best selves.
What is Coming of Age?
Coming of Age helps people 50 and older live with passion and purpose. As a leader in the positive aging movement, Coming of Age offers a pathway to live bolder, wiser, and with more resilience in this stage of life by:
- Partnering with organizations to strengthen our collective voice, share best practices, advance the positive aging movement, and combat ageism.
- Facilitating our signature training Explore Your Future, a four-module series that guides individuals to envision their next phase of life including community engagement, lifelong learning, and encore careers.
- Presenting educational and networking events with highly respected experts in the field to share the latest research and knowledge.
- Offering a comprehensive workshop entitled Capturing the Energy for non-profits, organizations and businesses seeking innovative strategies, ideas, and insights to better engage volunteer’s age 50+ and to build organizational capacity.
- Sharing volunteer opportunities, events and job openings via social media and our e-newsletter.
- Supporting and promoting local Coming of Age affiliates across the country.
For more information or to become an affiliate, please contact Pam Ramsden at (646) 918-6123 at extension 22 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.