Coming of Age Kansas City empowers the ever-growing number of people age 50+ to live with passion and purpose.
As a leader in the positive aging movement, Coming of Age is a national organization that works through affiliates like Coming of Age Kansas City to offer a pathway to live bolder, wiser, and with more resilience in this stage of life by:
- Partnering with organizations to strengthen our collective voice, share best practices, advance the positive aging movement, and combat ageism.
- Facilitating our signature workshop Explore Your Future, a four-module series that guides individuals to envision their next phase of life including community engagement, lifelong learning, and encore careers.
- Offering a comprehensive workshop entitled Capturing the Energy for nonprofits, organizations and businesses seeking innovative strategies, ideas, and insights to better engage volunteers age 50+, to attract and retain a strong client base of midlife and older adults and to increase organizational capacity.
- Supporting and promoting other local programs and services for midlife and older adults.
- Promoting social opportunities for meeting new people and making new friends.
For more information contact Sandra Mellinger at email@example.com or (816) 694-3328.
Social Media: Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook.
Upcoming Events: Click here to see what events are coming to Kansas City.