This workshop covers the following topics through presentations, a panel discussion, and large and small group activities:
- Why do RSVPs need to build their capacity now and what are the opportunities for—and barriers to— doing so?
- RSVP Capacity Self-Assessment
- Why Are These Capacities the Most Critical?
- Brainstorming of Volunteer Roles for Increasing RSVP Capacity
- What We Have Learned about Working with Capacity-Building Volunteers
- RSVP’s role in Building the Capacity of Its Stations/Programs
- “The Boomers Are Here!” A Training Tool for Building the Capacity of RSVP’s Partners
- Effective Models for using RSVP Volunteers to Build the Capacity of RSVP Partners
For more information, please call (215) 204-8585 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.